Welcome

ê WELCOME ê

Hello and welcome to Hidayah’s Definition blog page.

Thank you for visiting us here.

For HD makeup portfolio and my journey as a part time makeup artist with gallery filled with my artwork, just go to the “Labels” box on the right and click your desired makeup look (ie reception, engagement, etc). Scroll further down and you will find HD Makeup Enquiry Form and HD T&C.

For HD blog, blabs and my adventurous daily cravings for foods, cosmetics, clothes, review and lots more, just go to the “Labels” box on the right and click on “HD blog”.

Follow this blog, comment on the posts and let me know if you linked this page and I will link you back.

Thank you, come again and have a beautiful day ahead ê

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Follow follow me!

Hello!
This post is a snippet of my uploaded pictures on Instagram!
So do follow me on Instagram @hd_makeup for quick updates ;)
Twitter @HD_Makeup

showing off my 2013 eyebrow routine. Thick & Natural 


#throwback May 2012 when I met Mr. Bintang Paling Popular 2011, Aaron Aziz in KLIA *melt!*


Outfit of the day. What I wore last friday to the office. 
top from cotton on AU and chiffon skirt from KMart AU. 
Handbag from GUESS AU.
 i took this picture at alhumaira contemporary shop in Kota Damansara.


Visited ihsan son of the owner of babyhoots. shooo cute!


one of my 2013 reso. to get back my healthy black hair. here m using virgin coconut oil.


we coincidently wear the same shirt on the same day. top from Uniqlo, Osaka.


Makeup class is now OPEN!!


such a satisfaction seeing my makeup pictures on my clients profile. love love love!

had a haircut and treatment last week. love the smell and result. Kenzo Salon, Kelana Jaya.

No comments: