Welcome

ê WELCOME ê

Hello and welcome to Hidayah’s Definition blog page.

Thank you for visiting us here.

For HD makeup portfolio and my journey as a part time makeup artist with gallery filled with my artwork, just go to the “Labels” box on the right and click your desired makeup look (ie reception, engagement, etc). Scroll further down and you will find HD Makeup Enquiry Form and HD T&C.

For HD blog, blabs and my adventurous daily cravings for foods, cosmetics, clothes, review and lots more, just go to the “Labels” box on the right and click on “HD blog”.

Follow this blog, comment on the posts and let me know if you linked this page and I will link you back.

Thank you, come again and have a beautiful day ahead ê

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

HD Raya Look 2012

hello lovelies,
only 5 days left before hari raya and most of us are already excited for the public holidays and balik kampung, woots! This year i have decided to stay low and berjimat cermat :) unlike most years where i would spend a lot on shoes, baju raya, handbags and cosmetics of course heee

Ziana Zain at her best

So for this year, I have a plan for our HD Raya Makeup look. As posted here and here , last year we did a lot of dark smokey eyes and bold lips.

Below are some pictures I have gotten from the Internet:

This year is all about bronze, gold smokey sultry look but in a subtle way. 





The other look that I am looking at for this year is bold lips, not only red lips, but also considering other colours such as fuschia and coral. 

Lets pray that i will be able to come up with this looks for Raya. Oh by the way, I will be using mainly the Naked2 pallete from Urban Decay, love love love UD!



Naked2 is available at sephora for RM179 (if i'm not mistaken)  :)

No comments: