Welcome

ê WELCOME ê

Hello and welcome to Hidayah’s Definition blog page.

Thank you for visiting us here.

For HD makeup portfolio and my journey as a part time makeup artist with gallery filled with my artwork, just go to the “Labels” box on the right and click your desired makeup look (ie reception, engagement, etc). Scroll further down and you will find HD Makeup Enquiry Form and HD T&C.

For HD blog, blabs and my adventurous daily cravings for foods, cosmetics, clothes, review and lots more, just go to the “Labels” box on the right and click on “HD blog”.

Follow this blog, comment on the posts and let me know if you linked this page and I will link you back.

Thank you, come again and have a beautiful day ahead ê

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Casual friday

After more than 2 years working for this company, at last they implement casual friday! hoorah!
buttttt unlike other co. where you can wear jeans, na-a! Not here. Here it is casual-no jeans-no cargo pants- no sports attire - no picture shirt- friday. Theres too many no, that most of us will just wear our office attire :p it is also quite troublesome for me to think of what i should wear on a casual friday, very stressfull u know :p

My makeup for the day, red lips with a defined eye makeup. Also one of those days that i prefer to tie my hair up into a single ponytail.



9 days or less to syawal! Dentist done! 

Oh ha nak citer i received a kad raya! 

Wee my first kad raya this year (most probably my ONLY kad raya) hahah. From a beloved colleague, terima lasih Kliyana!! Hee ni angpow kosong dari co. Terima ajelah wpon kosong, kalau ade duit lg baekk :p

next post will be on HD Raya trend, stay tuned!

No comments: