Welcome

ê WELCOME ê

Hello and welcome to Hidayah’s Definition blog page.

Thank you for visiting us here.

For HD makeup portfolio and my journey as a part time makeup artist with gallery filled with my artwork, just go to the “Labels” box on the right and click your desired makeup look (ie reception, engagement, etc). Scroll further down and you will find HD Makeup Enquiry Form and HD T&C.

For HD blog, blabs and my adventurous daily cravings for foods, cosmetics, clothes, review and lots more, just go to the “Labels” box on the right and click on “HD blog”.

Follow this blog, comment on the posts and let me know if you linked this page and I will link you back.

Thank you, come again and have a beautiful day ahead ê

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

updates

hye, december has been a very very busy month for me and my family. everything has been planned out much earlier on.
  1. My second sister, Fara got married on 5th december. I was busy handling relatives, door gifts and of course make ups ;)
  2. I was supposed to catch a flight to Melbourne on 8th Dec, but i missed that flight.. :( which means i get to go to kak fara's wedding in Alor Star for the weekend
  3. We were in Kedah for 3 days, came back on sunday and flew off to Melbourne with the family on Tuesday..hectic, yes i know!
  4. My graduation ceremony was on 16th dec, and it was the hottest day of the week in Melb, 39 degrees T_T
so out of all this of course theres a lot of make ups and pictures ;) hope that i will be able to post it within this week while looking for a job at the same time.. ahah.. wish me luck!

Love :)

No comments: